Thursday, March 24, 2005

Today is today..... -_-"

Well, as I've said yesterday, today's going to be a really terrible day... It actually came true, not that I know the future... :P
I went to school for my first day in the 'tuition class' which actually is just another act for students to get to school and get them away from the streets... It's not a bad idea at all, considering we get to spend our entire morning with our friends and need not spend any money... >_<
At first, I like it, because, you see, I met many of my friends today.. And they all looked so different, with the blue skirts and all... For the boys, they looked the same as last year... Still the same 'filthy' boys.. I'm not implying anything but just to have something to write about.. If anyone happens to see this, give me a warning before coming after me.. I have to write my death note first.... Hahahaha
I do so hope that tomorrow's going to be better. After all, we have to make "donations" to the school... Like what my friend said.. some schools just can't stop using money.. She said: " My school is very poor, we just build a new building every year.." Sounds familiar? Well, you know what I mean.... Ciao!

No comments: