Thursday, June 02, 2005

Finally!!

Yippee!! I'm going home!!! Wow! That was quite a four-week in Singapore... The thing I'll miss most in Singapore is my friends here... All the times we have meals together, talk together... I feel like crying... Yesterday, we actually went out as a group to have dinner at Suntec City, pity that plenty of them have gone home... But I had fun, I think them too... I really hope they'll not forget me so quickly, but I'm not putting too much hope there.. I know how a person's mind works... T_T
I'm going to Genting tonight, for 2 nights.. Then to KL for don't know how many days. I'm looking forward to look for my friends who's back at KL, and Jacinta and Hung Ai too.. Gonna find them, I do so hope I get that chance to do so... And I definitely gonna find Ying Lee.. Hope that she's home... :P
Ok, that's all... See you guys soon, my friends in Sibu... :D

No comments: