Sunday, July 09, 2006

Germany just won!!!!!

Oh man!! It was such a spectacular game!!!! I was sleeping on the couch to catch the game. But my dad didn't wake me up at 3. When I did woke up, that was when Schweinsteiger kicked in the first goal of the night! So damn nice! Minutes later, the was an own goal which was not as spectacular. Then there was the third goal, again by the same guy! He's really on the move tonight!! I bet he's even busier later.. Hahaha
Anyway, I was a bit disappointed when I heard that Michael Ballack's not playing. But thank goodness that I finally get to see the legendary Kahn playing tonight!! Hhuhuhu.. I'm so happy!!!!
Today was an interesting day. It's the night of my school's annual prefects dinner. Me and Debbie even go to a saloon to do our hair. And everyone was like staring at both of us. Unluckily, I dont have the pictures we took just now with me now. I think I really looked good.. hahaha
It was fun, but considering the last prefect dinner, it was a bit dull. Before we went home we took some group pictures. And there was this one guy. I was telling him that I wanted to take some pics with him but he kept pushing and pushing and pushing. Then I gave up and went home. STUPID GUY!!! Anyway, I think I went home too early, cos my friend sms me just now to say that she wanted to take some pictures with me.. Haih..
The World Cup is almost over. Though I'm not really a football fan, I'm only am once in every four years. :P, I'm sure going to miss the days.. Especially when Germany's playing, cos I only see matches that Germany plays. I'm not interested in other teams.. :P I'm glad that Germany got the third place, not the first place also can do la.. hahaha
That's all for tonight, or should I say this morning.. See ya.. :D

No comments: