This is me, me me me me me.. :pHahahah.. I'm very happy today. Today is the prize giving day in my school.. After all these years, I finally manage to get myself up on the stage for something that I'm good at. I got the best in my Pengajian Am and MUET. However, sadly, most unfortunately, there's no prize in the form of money together with that not-so-very-useful certificate. Haih...
If I were in other school, I think I would have gotten myself some extra pocket money, ang pau from the school's PTA. Like WY, she should be getting a lot more than what she got today. So 'kiam siak' one my school.. HAIHHHHHHH... But then, at least she got some money.. not like me..
The greater news for me is that my dad, who's SUPER generous, gave me some $$ as encouragement.. So I think it made it up for the disappointment this morning..:D
Exam is really really reallly coming very soon.. Hope all the best for all my frens, and meself lo.. haha
To those in Singapore, if you happen to see this one before your Alevels, ALL THE VERY VERY BEST!!!!!! You have to do better than the best in order to be the best of the best!!!!!!! GAMBATE!!
1 comment:
hehe.. then u's better make sure that u're the BEST of the BEST ya!
(= jiayou!!!
(=
Post a Comment