Yeah!! Finally my parents gave the go-ahead for me to go to PEnang with EC!! The better news is that, she's allowed to go as well!!! WHoohooo!!!!
Hahaha.. Tomoro, I'm going to the PC fair, looking to buy a laptop... Then, my headphone is faulty too so I'm going buy a new one too... heheheheheh..... >_<
And for you, H-guy... Who on earth writes a blog about eggs???? Lol...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yo, go penang must eat more ler, I went there and eat like a pig =p be like me. Now my weight shoot all the way up to 60KG (OMG, the peak of my life). I was 50KG when I was form 1.
How's your laptop? get it? I will buy one later, in the next PC fair, I will get the best deal then =p. Maybe will get the lastest Intel Panym (dunno how to spell) proseffor.
The eggs ah, erm...read between the lines... -_-
Post a Comment