Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Merdeka Day!!!

It's been a very very long time since I've upadated here.

Many things happened. I fell in love again. I got an allergy which caused red dots all over my arms and legs. I did many many things that I've wouldn't have done if I was still in Sibu.

Sometime's I'm happy, sometime's I'm gay. But other times I'm down in the valley, and feel really bad for myself.

Sometimes, or once, I found out that meeting someone or seeing his smile would really brighten up my day! His smile is so so so charming that I wonder what toothpaste he's using.

I love a little piece of poem that my friend told me.
~Love starts with a smile, blooms with a kiss and ends in a tear.~
Well, it's not exactly a poem but, you know what I mean...

I fell in love with his smile. I really did...

Last week, I went to Midvalley to see ChaiLing who's stopping in KL for an afternoon before flying to India. WY, EC, Jac and Shin was there too, not to mention CL's cousin. I was really sad to see her off again, but like I told her, I'm glad Alexander Graham Bell invented a thing called the TELEPHONE!!! Because of this invention, it made me feel as if she's never gone so far away to study...

Ok, my energy level is near zero again. Time to recharge...

I'm going to TimeSquare later to see MeiChyi. Then perhaps, if she feels like it, we'll go to the movies to see Ratatouille... hehehehe ^_^

Night night, and happy birthday malaysia... :D

No comments: