Yesterday started out like any other normal day for me.
But it was a special day, as it’s the day of the Backstreet Boys Unbreakable World Tour concert right here in our Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
I was rushing to get to Sunway city as our city’s commuter system is really notoriously notorious. I was so happy when my teacher released us earlier from my 2 to 4 class. However, I ended up waiting for the bus to get to the KTM station for a whole 3 minutes! Damn! One might say that. But please do hold your breath, there is more to come.
I reach the KTM station with a relatively short wait for the train to come. When I reach KL Central station, I was quite relieved to see that not many people are taking the train to Port klang. By then, it was raining cats and dogs and I was praying for the concert to go on as planned. On the other hand, I was already late, very late for one going to a concert. It was 530pm and I was nowhere near Subang station. Right after Jalan templer, the train stopped for a long time before starting to move backwards back to the station. I was like WYF at that point.
Then it happened. Apparently some electric pole was strucked down by the lighting and was lying in the middle of the tracks! All the commuters in the train had to think of another way to get to their destinations!
Luckily for me, I met some people who’re going to the same place as I was and they were glad to share a cab with me. How could this day go any worse right? The rain had stopped when we were standing by the highway trying to get ourselves killed while getting a taxi to stop for us.
Then a very kind uncle who offered to drive us from Subang station to Sunway Pyramid if only his wife can pick us up from the spot. But apparently his wife got lost in the traffic. Lol…
I met this girl, who noticed me since we entered the train at KL Central. But I being too ignorant didn’t notice her. She’s a nice girl and I’m really happy to have met her. She was the one who told me how to go to McD in the pyramids. Before we part our ways, I got to know that she’s an Indonesian Chinese. I would never have guessed it if she hadn’t told me. The only thing I regret yesterday was not asking for her name and her contact number. All I know about her is that she’s studying in Raffles majoring in Econs. I think… oh yeah, she is very very pretty… and sweet… ^^
Things turned ugly from there on. We couldn’t get any taxi and it started raining again!!! I didn’t bring an umbrella but there’s this girl who was willing to share. We were standing in the middle of the pouring rain when a miracle happened.
A bus driver driving a Bus Pekerja actually stopped and let us into his bus so he can take us to the nearest bus stop where it was easier to catch the bus and of course, some shade for us. Bless his soul!
At the bus stop there, we manage to board a Rapid KL bus all the way to Sunway Pyramid, where I was heading initially. I was so happy to be able to make it in time for the concert.
But the details of the concert will have to come next time. With some pictures attached of course… :p
this was supposed to be posted on 28 feb but i was too tired and blur to do anything tat day. had to wake up at 615am to come back campus. had class from 10 to 11, rush to finish my lab report, had lab from 2 to 5, then maths from 5 to 7. I even skipped dinner and went straight to bed... lol...
and yeah.. sorry for not updating for so long................ not tat there's any interesting to say.. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment