Friday, May 09, 2008

My first ever clubbing experience...

Last night can be described in a word.... Spectacular!!!

Yesterday, I had my last paper for the final exams this semester. I so fucked up with it, but it turns out I'm not the only one complaining.... :p

Later that evening, my program had it's Graduates' Nite. My seniors can picked me up. The food was just okay, the thing was quite boring. But I did enjoy my time snapping pictures with all the graduating seniors.

The most exciting thing that happened during the dinner was when a senior, WJ said they're going clubbing after that. I actually asked myself to go, but thank goodness the seniors said ok.

We reached KL at about 1am, spent the next 30 minutes looking for the place we should be going. When we entered the club, Ruums, I was super excited already!!!

We danced and danced in there, and I let myself enjoy the seniors dance... Quite funny actually... heheh... lol...

Of course, I drank a bit. But that just added to the sensation. I don't think I became drunk. But then it's all the drunks say.... hahahaha

One of my seniors actually offered me a cigarette. Being a good gal, of course I didn't took it... hahahaha.... Then he wanted me to finish off a cup of cola (with some alcohol in it) in a gulp. I did and he wished me all the best in my studies... Hahaha... lol....

Time passes really quickly when you're enjoying yourself. We danced till 3 am. Then someone suggested going to some mamak place for tea. The car I rode in, got lost again.... haha... But we did find it eventually.

After sitting there for about half an hour, we started our journey home at 4am. And I reached my room at 5am... Haha... Totally outrageous!!! ^^


The biggest anticlimax for the night was that the seniors are all graduating in, like, 3 days..................... HAIH....
I'll never be able to enjoy with all of them together again.........


Oh yeah, last night was my first time to step into a club, to dance myself silly, and to see some really drunk people actually vomitting on the floor... Of course, some (2) of my seniors got drunk real bad. Thank goodness they didn't puke... hahaha.. But what I did admire them for is that they really took the 'don't drink and drive' part seriously. They actually appointed someone to drive and that person refused every drink offered to him... Hmmm... Those are nice people...... hahaha... ^^

I'll miss them soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

No comments: