Thursday, December 11, 2008

How I used the voucher...

Today, I went to work again, just for the experience.

And I decided to use the voucher.

So I had a RM95 haircut at only RM45!!

It was a wonderful experience! And I'll definitely go back there again. But only on a very, very, VERY special occasion... Lol...

That stylist was unlike any that I've met before. That's what I call professional!

While he was finishing up cutting the other customer's hair, and I had to wait a while for him, he gave me a complimentary hair treatment!

Then he spent so much time trimming my hair, making it more presentable that it was my first time having a haircut lasting more than 1 hour!

I sat in that salon for more than 2 hours!! ^^

And I was very satisfied with my new look!

And I like that stylist very much!

And if I remember, I'll put up one of my picture.... hahahaha

I said IF.

2 comments:

Howard Low said...

hey, how's life?

Anyway, I updated my blog, now it's howardlhw.blogspot.com,

hehe, got some very interesting photographs ^^

tcy said...

gotcha!!

i see you didnt update lately.. so say hi to me.. haha