All i do here is complaint, complaint complaint.. But look at it this way, if there's one day that i'm not complaining.. either there's something wrong with me or i'm getting lazier and lazier... hahaha
This morning, the form teacher asked the class to clean the fans during recess.. He assigned each fan to each of the four groups in the class.. There's 8 guys and two gals, including me, sitting in the first group. During recess, 5 of the boys were gone in like seconds, the other three just sat there enjoying their meal. And I have to do the work. Oh man... It's like, the whole class just almost never ever clean the classroom except the blackboard, and the teacher just doesn't seem to be taking any action.. And those who doesn't do their part always have the biggest say. Know why? Because there's too many of them...
Ok, that's all I have to say tonight... Please leave a comment if u ppl do not wish to see another complaint... hahahaha
~Ever miss someone before? Share with me so that I wouldn't be feeling so lonely....~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment