Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wat a day...

This evening started out just fine. Six of us, me, EC, WY, FC, RC, and SS went to Pizza Hut to celebrate FC's 2oth birthday... We met Eileen there and she introduced us to have the set pizza, and even got us a free plate of pizza. Everything was going on smoothly. Then it went down the drain.
The pizza arrived fairly quickly. It was the pasta tat got on our nerves. There's supposed to be 3 plates of pasta. 2 came. 30 minutes apart. Then we waited for another 45 minutes and the one we really wanted to eat never did arrived. So we changed the order. Hoping it'll come out faster. But it didnt. We were so pissed we stood up and wanted to pay the bill and just leave. But the i-think-she-is-the-manager just pull out some pasta and said it's ours. I was like, OK, you've gotten us our thing. But when I checked, it's not even a LARGE plate. And the one is not even the free one. So she promised another 5 minutes to get things right. After 5 minutes, the pasta came, we just grab it and leave. It's not until we reached FC's hostel that we realized that it's still the wrong pasta! Damn! I'm not having pasta at Pizza Hut again!
At FC's hostel was a cake I bought her. I put it in her room. When we got back there and open the box, it seems tat we had some uninvited guests. HUNDREDS of them. Those pesky ants just crawled around our lovely cake. It almost spoiled my appetite. But we just shooed away the ants and continue with the usual birthday song, make-a-wish, blow-the-candle, distribute-the-cake ritue.
So, that's the more special part of my day.
Tomorrow, school reopens. Part of me is happy, part of me is nervous, part of me is sad. I'm happy to see my friends, nervous to see my results, and sad cause I'll miss the days when I can sleep at 3 in the morning and wake up after 12 noon... Those are the days....

No comments: