Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So sweet...

“What are you doing here?” She asked him as he sat down beside her, encircling her with his arms and comfortably resting his head on top of hers.

“I’m watching you.” He answered simply.

She laughed. “That is a bit of an understatement. You’re already holding me.”

“And why is that not fun for everyone?” He smiled, his beautiful eyes lit up with genuine happiness.

“The others might see.” She whispered, a yawn escaping her lips as she rested her head on his chest, relaxing in his warmth.

“And you care, why?” He asked and gently massaged her from her shoulders to her back, gently soothing her near to slumber.

“They’ll hate me.” She yawned again and reached up her hand to play with his hair, the tendrils soft to her touch.

“But I won’t.” He said softly and he kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll always love you.”

“I know you do…”

No comments: