Saturday, June 16, 2007

To the coolest superhero ever!!!

Let us welcome the coolest superhero ever to the screens!!

It's the Silver Surfer!!! Why do people call him that? That's because, he's silver and he surfs. Hah!

Well, for one thing, he's not really a superhero at the beginning of the movie. But as it turns out, he's just another poor victim of a I-have-to-kill-to-protect-my-love-one thing. Which reminds me of Jin in the series Lost. He had to abide to the orders of his father-in-law because.. You know..

Back to the point. The Silver Surfer is super cool! Now the Fantastic Four has both super HOT and super COOL superheroes in it. You know, Johnny Storm, the hot, hot, hot, hot, HOT guy.

I'm not really getting to my point am I? Okay, let's put it this way, the Silver Surfer is now my favourite superhero, apart from Batman, I'm not that much of a fan for Spiderman.. Erm.. Not the X-men too.. Ok, just Batman and Silver Surfer for now.

Lol.. Just forget what you've read and get on with your life. :p

No comments: