I'm 20 today!! Yeah!!!
Last year, I still remember my classmates (all the gals) gave me a big bolster. Then, WY, EC, Jac, they all even wanted to buy something 'special' for me.. lol...
Then come this year.
This has gotta be the best birthday ever!!!!
The first celebration came yesterday when I went out with WY, MC, Jonathan they all..
Today, my paras-mates really gave me a wonderful surprise when they started carrying the woks into my room, with all the ingredients for a steamboat!!! WOW!! Everyone sat in my room enjoying the food... Even some seniors come as well...
Special thanks to my dearest roommate, Christine, then to all the others: Sherry, Suki, MunWing, MayLyn, HuiSze, Jazz, ZhiHui, ShwuFang, HuiYee, YingYing and Eileen.
After eating most of the food, we were really stuffed. So we all went on a paras-outing to KIY's Pesta Tanglung to watch Sherry perform a modern dance. Then it's back to my room for the second round of food. This time, Winnie and SzeNee joined us.
Again, they gave me a pleasant surprise by presenting a birthday cake!!! WAHHHHH!!!!! This is the first time that I celebrate my birthday with my friends and at 12 midnight!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then came the birthday wishes... First one to reach me at 12 midnight was Mr WongYieSing. Then his 'wife' MC, then I don't remember the sequence liaw.. Let's see... CL, Howard, Kak Rahmah (senior in Pesta Konvo), Morshi (course-mate), SaySiong, Wani (college-mate + course-mate), KwangYing, my dearest sis, Kelvina, KeanYuen (my direct senior in college), WeiLing (course-mate), and Winnie.
Not to mention the phone calls. Of course, JihLiang called. I thought that he wouldn't remember but he did!! So happy!!!!
Surprisingly, Thamin, my EST classmate called me as well!! Wah.. Today is really special!!!
Ok, back to the food. We couldn't finish all the food so we just dumped them to the boys. Luckily they're there to help us.. Lol.. That JunOnn was like so thankful to us.. Hahaha... He even bowed 90 degrees to us.. Lol..
And the presents... Yesterday MeeAng gave me a little bear. MC gave me a pair of earrings. Just now, Sherry they all gave me two sets of anime DVD!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! And there're more to come from what some of them said.. Lol.. :P
Oh yeah.. My parents are sooo nice!! They gave me some 'angpau' and ask me to treat myself and my friends!! So that means... Secret Recipe tomoro!! YEAH!!!!
Today is a great day. Yesterday was even greater when I received all the nice surprises. I was really touched by all of my friends and my parents and my bro and sis. Yeah, my brother messaged me on friendster to wish me happy birthday.. Lol...
My birthday wish this year... Friends forever for all of us!!! Even though they all think that I should have made a wish to find a guy soon. But then, I think I would prefer having them as my friends forever than just having a guy.. Lol... They don't know my wish and I'm not planning to tell.. Shhh.. :p
The day is still young, still 21 hours to go on my sweet-20... Happy Birthday to me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment