Today is a special day. It's the 15 of the 8th month in the lunar calendar. It's what chinese call 'Zhong Qiu Jie' or better known as Mooncake Festival.
Like my birthday, this is the first time that I have my mooncake festival away from home. It's not as bad as it could have turned out. Instead, I think it was quite fun!
Our college organized a mini 'pesta tanglung' or more like a 'majlis tanglung'. We had some performances: tradisional dance, modern dance, Indian dance, a magic show and some singing. And the best part was that all of us get to take a tanglung and walk around the college. Meaning access to guys' territory for us gals and vice versa... lol...
I love it as it gave me a feeling of belonging here. Like we're one big family! It felt nice. This year's MF will never be forgotten.
Wait, there's still one last thing... I saw him again after almost a whole month of not seeing him... Makes me happy!!! WoohOO!!! >_<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment