I'm now in Singapore, settling in nicely, for the time being... Tomorrow school's starting so I dont think my life would be as easy as now... My seniors are all studying now for their exams tomorrow.. Dont want to bother them now.. hahahaha
Anyway, I went to the famous Ochard Road yesterday afternoon, for a walk and to buy my school uniform, but not shopping.. no money.. hehe Then me, Wei Kai, Mei Yan and Alson went to the esplanade for another walk yesterday night.. We came down from the bus at Suntec.. had a walk and was just in time to see the laser show at the Fountain Of Wealth... Wah.. we were just so lucky.. I took some pics with Alson's camera.. have to wait for him to give to me in a CD.. cannot go to the boys dorm... :P
We went to the esplanade to see the durian.... the merlion.. and so on... and we took a great deal of stupid pics, and when i say stupid, i really mean stupid... hahahaha of coz the boys la.. not me and meiyan.. hehehehe It was raining yesterday but we really had fun walking around... We were late for the curfew.. supposed to be back at 11 but we only boarded the bus at 10:50.. hardly made it for the Lights Off.. but luckily we came back in time.. I really LOVE the walking around in Singapore.. and the public transports are wonderful... Not at all like Sibu.. Lousy.. :P
Ok, that's all for this time.. maybe I'll put the pics up tonight or tomorrow or next weekend.. Heard that we'll be dead by the time school opens... We have a lot of catching up to do... And will be having catching-up classes during the holidays... cannot go home.. :'(
Oh yeah.. I'll be going to Anglo-Chinese Junior College (AC) And I can tell you that AC's uniform is better looking than AJ's ( Anderson) hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment