Today is my first day in ACJC.. I can tell you that life as a scholar in Singapore is not easy, especially as a 2nd intake one... I'm so dead this time... My first period today was Maths test.. and I dont know how to do a single question... and i'm taking further maths... i'm so so so so dead.... ARGH!!! I'm already regretting applying for this scholarship... But I really love the hostel life here... Many handsome guys to see.. In my JC also many but they say that Malaysian scholars, the boys, are gays.. Hahahaha.. I met 2 this morning and they were really nice to me.. I dont think that is true la... hehehehe... My class only have 23 people, 7 girls including me.. You do the maths to see how many boys... I'm taking FM, that's further maths, maths, physics, and chem combination.. General Paper, GP is a must, and a mother tongue, a must too.. I'm taking chinese... Singaporean chinese is really funny, and different from Malaysian one... And they say that their standard is PMR one... But I think even the UPSR one harder than here one la..
Today, I had to walk like 10 minutes from the JC to the MRT station.. stand in the train for like 10 stations, walk 15 minutes more before I reach my hostel... The first time ever for me to walk back home from school... OMG!! I was so so so tired.. If not for the Study Time and Roll Call, which is now.. I'll be dreaming away my prince charming.. hahahaha...
OKOK, now it's time for Roll Call, which takes place every Sun-Thurs nights at 10pm, Roll Call on Fri and Sat and eve of public holidays is in our beds.. Roll Call is to check that we're all in our hostel.. Nice rule but troublesome.. Lights Off today is 11pm.. same goes with what I said up there.. the days applied...
Ok, must leave now... Good Night and God knows how much luck I need.... :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment