Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I failed my NAFTA test.. The running part... :'(

This is my first PE lesson in 3 years time and I had to run 2.4km in 17 minutes... I would have won the Olympics if I can do that without training... :'(
Anyway, today's lectures and tutorials and much much better... I'll have my Chinese aural test tomorrow.. Wish me luck.. :P
My school had a Personality Workshop this afternoon for all the JC1 students.. It was fun.. I found out what my personality and got to know some of my friends.. I didnt bring the booklet here so I can't tell you guys.. Sorry.. :P
Back to my running thing... The PE teacher said that today only the girls will run... The boys take the test next week, but must also run today.. They must run with the girls to make sure that the girls pass their time.. If not, they'll have to run twice next week.. Their job is to encourage the girls to run faster.. So I kind of pity the guy, U-Fong who ran with me.. Dont know if the teacher meant his words.. :P After that, this guy, I dont know if it's Zhi Xiong or Xue Chieng... I'm still very blur about names.. He help me bring my bag to the canteen and bought me a cup of 100 plus.. The guys in my class are really gentlemen, unlike my ex-classmates... Most of them are good-for-nothings.. :P
And my head was exploding... So painful you know.. And my body was so damn hot... I felt like burning... :'( That was why I didn't eat anything during recess.. The guy said, if I eat anything, I'll sure puke one.. I also felt that so I didnt eat.. I ended up having two meals today.. Breafast and dinner..
And I've decided to join the BB Primers.. My friend's in it so I join together with her... nice CCA la.. I enjoyed the meeting just now... And the members are really really nice and friendly and they dont ignore you..
Ah yeah.. When I was on my way home by bus just now... A few guys sat across the aisle from my seat.. And they were talking so loudly that my friend beside me cant sleep... There was even one guy who actually tried to talk to me, asking me what year I am in, as he know's my school from what I'm wearing, asking me if I know someone in ACJC, and even 'helped' his friend to ask me my number... I tried to ignore them, and I lied about not having a phone.. Haha.. Then I just cincai pull a set of papers out to read so as to shut them up(want to ignore them completely.. :P) Well, it did and I'm so glad.. Hahahahaha...
That's all for tonight.. Havent taken my bath and it's nearly study time.. So, until tomorrow, ciao~~!!!!

No comments: