Saturday, December 16, 2006

Eragon was sooooooo damn nice......

Haha.. You guys must think I'm crazy to be online this late of an hour. But you have to understand that I don't have must say here for the use of the computer. Plus, I only get into my 'writing spirit' when I'm all alone. When I can enjoy some peace and quiet without anyone bugging me to let them use the computer.
Ok, let me start with yesterday. Yesterday I went shopping with my sis and my cousins. I bought a pair of heels which I think is really cute and I love it very much! I think that's all for my shopping experience as I'm broke now, which means no more shopping till my parents come here.
Then there was this afternoon when WY sms me something that makes me really 'high' for the whole day. What she said was: the Malaysian badminton double's players are both celebrating their birthdays on the same day as I do. I've never knew anyone who shares my birthday. Now I've got 2!!! One of them was even born on the same day as I was. The other one is 2 years older than me. I'm so proud. They got the gold medal you know... hehehe
Just now, I went to watch Eragon. It was really a nice movie. Just the kind of movie I love. Fantasy with a bit of magics and imaginations. I love the story but hated the ending, which I think left the viewers insatisfied. Well then, I guess I'll have to wait for 'Eragon 2'.. lol
After the movie, which ended at 11 plus, we went for dinner. Jupp. Dinner after 11. Haih.. Even I think this is a weee bit crazy.
When I came home, I was just in time to catch the closing ceremony for the Doha Asian Games. It was spectacular!! Even better than the opening ceremony. I especially love the part where Qatar presented the One Thousand and One Nights stories. Only a few was performed but it was done wonderfully. I watched the opening ceremony the other day when I couldn't sleep, and I'm glad I did.
I was getting ready to sleep just now, reading a comic, when suddenlly I received a sms. I was like, who the hell aren't asleep at this hour? It turns out to be a guy friend of mine who was asking me something. So I called him and we chatted for like about 1 hour before I told him off to bed. Haha. It's nice to be able to chat with him as he was always busy till cannot sms even.
This is when I get my chance to come chatting online. I was lucky today as well. My pal who gets to go to Torino under a student exchange programme is now online as well and I can chat with her. Not to mention my German pal, Raimond. It's so nice to meet people and chat with people throught IM or the phone. hehehehehe
That's all I guess. It's now 5 in the morning. Usually, my mum wakes up at about this time, but in Penang here, the earliest to wake up is at about 8 usually, so I'm quite safe. Meanwhile, the latest to wake can break my record of waking up at 2 in the afternoon. LOL.
Really goodbye now. I'll write again when I feel like chattering around. See ya.

No comments: