Finally after all these time, I'm back!!!
I'm now in my grandma's house in Penang and I am so enjoying myself! It's now 3.30 am and I'm still up.. hnahah.. must think i'm crazy right? But the truth is, I just saw a fren whom I hadn't had the chance to chat with for a long long time and God knows how I've missed him. But then, the feeling's no mutual, so.. hmmm..
Hah... STPM is finally over. FINALLY!! I think I went berserk that day lo.. Especially straight after the exam. I felt like screaming until my voice gave up. Then a few of my frens, we shouted and screamed on top of our lungs in the car... Then one of them opened the window and shouted outside.. Quite embarrassing la.. hahaha.. :P
After that, time goes by very quickly. I had to clear my room, meet up with some friends and pack my things to come here. I'm so happy to be here at last, after one whole year. It feels so good to be in Penang to see my grandma and all my cousins.. Especially my smallest cousin and her brother. They can be soooo cute sometimes and as bad as a devil at other times. But then, I still like them though they can really get on your nerves.. hahaha..
Eating is what I intend to enjoy here. Then the shopping and things.. I just cant wait till Saturday when we finally get to go shopping. I cant now cause my uncle and auntie are too busy and my brother got classes, which means no transport for me. Moreover, I'm not that fully equiped in my purse.. gehehehe..
The other day, when I went to Bukit Bintang, I saw all those Xmas decorations. That really makes me think back to last year. Makes my wanna cry as that was by far the best Xmas EVER!!!! Why? Because I get to spend it with my best friend! And now she's in India. Haih.. I just missed all the things we did together there. Shopping with her was an unforgettable experience as it's the first time I go shopping with my friend alone.
Of couse, last year I met a new friend which I'm trully grateful to have met him. Meeting him, and the guy I chatted with just now, I can say that FATE really exist, whether you believe it or not. Well, I do, and I treasure all my frens.
Ok, back to things in Sibu. Something my fren told me really gets me thinking. She said "Two years just go away like that, and it's time to say goodbye". That's because she comes from Miri to study. Now that the exam's over, she has to go home liaw. She is now my best friend, the one I hold close to my heart now. But nothing can be done to stop them from leaving me. I know our paths will cross again one day. I'm looking forward to that.
To think that we're all complaining that the exam is stretched over too long a period. However, when it's over, we just couldn't bring ourselves to say goodbye. It's the last of our school days. Starting next year, we're adults to our family and friends and the community, with lots of responsibilities to be taken upon our shoulders. And we'll be starting our higher education in universities which I think is quite scary and fun from what I heard from my seniors. Growing up never look so terrifying to me. Now I have to learn to carry myself and take care of myself alone. It's scary to me as I've experienced it without preparing for it once. But I think I'm prepared now, as I know some of the challenges I would face in the future. Hopefully I can bring myself to overcome each and everyone of it.. :)
I think that's all for tonight/thismorning. Sleepy liaw.. :P Planning to go to KOMTAR in the afternoon.. hehehehehe
oh yeah.. I have something that I really wanna say: I really don't like people asking about what I wanna study or do in the future. Can't a girl rest for a while before thinking about that? After all, it's the last chance I have to trully enjoy myself. I really cannot stand people asking me: what are you interested in studying? where do you wanna study? what do you want to be? Especially after I've given the same answers over and over again. I wish I can just say "I don't know and I just really don't care about it now! What's more to think about it?" You see, how can I know what I study before I get my results? I know I won't get good scores so why bother asking me to study medicine, or things like that? Haih.. But you know that I can't do that, as all those who asked me are my elders. Thank goodness none of my peers or friends ever talk about that with me. I think they understand it too..
Ok la.. this is really goodbye liaw. I'll post some more if I ever feel like typing.. :P
Have a nice holiday everyone!!!!!!!!
I miss u..... all my beloved frens..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment