Hahah.. After my wonderful holidays in Penang, KL and Melaka, I'm finally back in my warm and snug bed.
I'm been quite busy since I landed here in Sibu 2 days ago. Now I got a new job. A teacher! Can you believe it? Hahaha.. I don't even know if I got the 'thing' to teach or not. But then, I have to learn someday somehow right?
Anyway, my Xmas in KL was crazier than last year. The thing that I miss most is of couse CL. It's so different without her, and with so many family members around that day. Even my grandma went down to the streets to see the 'celebration' or should I say chaos? But she stayed in a corner with all my aunts and my parents. Only the youngsters such as me and my cousins go to 'siao' with the rest of the crowd. This Xmas is special in a way that I met my 'biao jie' who's studying in KL right now and couldn't go back to Penang when I was there. Another thing is that I get to see my cousin brother, who's older than me by eleven years old. I think he's doing very well in the city there. He even asked me and my little cousin brother to go shopping for our Xmas present. Hahaha.. He even wanted to teach me make-up as he's teaching other people that. That and yoga and Latin dancing. He opened a studio with his friend and I think that's a very good thing to do. LOL.
Ok, after 'partying' at Bukit Bintang on Xmas eve, we went to Melaka on Xmas day. There was a hell lot of people there. Probably because it's holiday and the flood in Johor. No, there's no flood in Melaka, at least not where I went to. People kept asking me about the supposed flood in Melaka after they read the newspaper. Anyways, I went to the crocodile farm, the bee muzium, and the zoo. No matter how much me and my cousins said 'no', my uncle just brought us there. Haih... And the farm and the zoo is so damn smelly... And we had to walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and walk.................... After that, I asked my uncle to finally let us go shopping. The Dataran Pahlawan was very beautiful and huge. However, even with the sales going on, I just couldn't bring myself to shop there. The things are soooo expensive!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, I came back home on the 27. My uncle woke me up at 230am when I slept at about 1am. Cos we need to reach the airport by 6 am so we started from Melaka at 330am. I the experience?
Back to the present time. I'm still cannot believe I'm going to be a teacher and going to a staff meeting tomorrow. I think I'll try my best. Yup, that's what I'm going to do.
That's all for now. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment