Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Oh man!!!

Ok, for the past two weeks in Singapore, I've really been very dazed.. But now I'm very sure what I want to do... I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!
To say that I dont feel homesick is a lie that I wanted myself to believe, but I'm not a strong person and I cant take it here... It's like being push into the water when you dont even know how to swim.. Last night, I talked to CL about this.. So lucky that she wasnt asleep yet... I felt like banging my head on the wall... But after talking to her, I felt better, a lot better...
Well, Saturday and Sunday had been very fun... Actually, I would prefer to tell all my friends in person, rather than type it all out here... I'm now in my recess and I dont feel like eating... So I ended up here... :D
Today, I feel so so happy, because I know I'm going home.. It doesnt matter anymore whether I get JPA or what so ever.. The most important thing is, I'll be back!!!! YEAH!!!! Now I understand how EC felt when she said she wanted to go home from that NS.... I actually teased her for that... Now I'm so sorry... Sorry Ee See.... hope you see this.. hehehehe

1 comment:

M@rK said...

hmm... that was mainly one of the reasons why i did not accept the offer for the ASEAN Scholarship...
the work load, the homesickness... it's a phase in life that we have to go through lar... it will eventually pass. However, it will in some way affect the work that you do at that period of time, and could be critical... good for you...
you can call me and talk to me too, or email me...lol...

Mark