Today, my dad took me and bro to listen to a talk about something that can help us make money. It's really interesting to know and boy is it an easy way to earn some extra money for myself. Now, all I have to do is get to know more about it and hopefully I can start to multiply my money.. :P
Anyways, after quitting as a teacher, I am now a tutor for some students. In the morning, I give tuition to some kids in school together with EC they all. Then I go to home-tutor a couple of students at their home 3 days a week. Together, it's the first time for me to be actually doing something and get some money for doing it. Though it's a wonderful new experience for me, most of the time I can't help but reminising the old days, where I could spend the entire morning just fooling around with my friends. Man do I miss those days. Especially with MC. Now that I've earned some money (hopefully more in the coming months) I really hope I can fly my way to Miri to visit her. Yes. That's how I'm going to use my money.. Hhahaha..
My working days can be summarised in two words. BORING and TIRING!!!!!!!! Sometimes I really admire all my teachers and all teachers, especially my mum. How they cope with it everyday is amazing to me. Maybe it's the experience that makes them that way.. Who knows...
Anyway.. It's really boring these few days.. I can't wait for CNY to come by.. Then I can really enjoy myself wearing all the new clothes I bought last year.. Hehehehhhe...
Well, that's all there is, there isn't any more... Ciao... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment