These few days is really exciting. On CNY's eve, there was this fireworks show. It started at 1130 something and lasted till 1230.. Haha. I know it's illegal but then everyone's doing it so.. to the heck with the laws.. :P
Anyway, yesterday, I went to visit my dad's friend. That guy, is really a traveller. He went to almost the whole world already!!! He really gave me some inspiration. I want to travel all round the world someday, somehow. In his house, there are things from Egpyt. Greece, Equador, Protugal, London, Miami, South Africa and lots of other places. The story of him going to the Artic to see the peguins was really interesting!!!! Ahhh... I want to experience the world that way too.. :D
So, today, I went group visiting with a few of my friends. We started to go out at about 915am and I just came home at about 830pm. Actually we're not finished with the visiting but then, most of us are really tired and I think I'm starting to smell liaw.. :P We went mostly to teachers' houses to visit them and of course among ourselves. The best place we went to was my English teacher's house. We sat there for more than an hour listening to her stories.. :D The next best house is somebody's house, but I don't think it's a good idea to say whose here.. :p If anyone's interested, which I think non is, emailing me is always an option..:D
So that concludes my third day of this CNY. Tomoro is another new day and I'm looking forward to it.. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no lor, you uncle haven been to my house, my new house at puchong. So he haven been to the whole world =p
actually, he told us that he's been to the pyramids, but not the stonehedge, the artic but not penang... so.. erm.. dont know how to say also.. :D
Post a Comment