Friday, February 23, 2007

I wanna go to Germany!!!!!

Ok, here's the deal. I saw that JPA is offering scholarships for students to go study in Germany. It's a great bargain, mostly because from Germany, the rest of Europe is easily accessible. The 'but' is, I'm not eligible to apply for it as it's only for students taking SPM last year. Damn, why do I always miss out these chances?
Well, that's not the only one that I've miss. Flipping throught the Malaysian Scholarship Guidebook that my friend bought, a few have already been expired. Some deals are fantastic but then, I don't really think that I'll have the 'good' results to qualify for it. Haiz... Even if my results are good (as if), I wouldn't even pass the co-curriculum part, or the leadership skill part. Double Haiz....
My results is going to be out of the oven any time now. I'm stuck between being nervous and the 'who cares' part of myself. I really don't know what should I do IF my results come out bad. But I'm prepared for the worst senario. No, I'll just have to settle with whatever that I get. I mean, local universities are also great places to study right? My parents graduated locally and they are very succesful professionals in their fields. But I don't think the adventurous me would be satisfied. I wanna see the world just like that friend of my dad. Never mind, one day... Some day... I just will.....
So now, I think I'm going to write a letter to ask the JPA people if they would accept me for the scholarship to study in Germany. I swear I would work extra hard to get it. Germany is like the world leading enginneering country!! And then, there's Raimond (>_<) who stays there. I got to know something about Germany through him as well.. Lol..
Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany!Germany! I wanna go to Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: