Monday, February 26, 2007

I got my package.....

I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....I got my package.....
I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is from my friend in Germany!!! He is sooooo nice!!! I was really disappointed you know, waiting everyday for it to come. Then I heard about the ship that sank near England, and it was like, we were almost certain it went down to the bottom of the ocean. But hey, things turn out great!!!! But the problem is, the package was opened for checking by our very own Kementerian Keselamatan Dalam Negeri. I know nothing is missing and it's for our own safety but hey... They opened it before I do... And it's my Xmas present... No fair... :(
Yeah right.. I'm not that 'cerewet'. I'm happy with what I've got now!!!
Last week, I got a necklace from a friend. Now, a watch. Good things repeat themselves right? I just hope my results come out before my luck kiss goodbye to me.. :) I'm sooooo happy!!! >_<

No comments: