Saturday, March 10, 2007

--_--"

What can I say? Should I be nervous? Should I be excited? Should I be calm? Should I cry that day? Should I tell the world how I did? Or should I just keep everything to myself and put up a show for the world?
The moment of truth is coming this Thursday, I'm going to let so many people down. Maybe that's exactly what I wanted to do back then. Now I'm not so sure anymore.
I'm not that scared of my resutls. I'm just wasn't sure I'm prepared for their reaction. You should know who 'their' refers to....
Anyway, if there's something for me to be nervous that day, I'm going to dye my hair. I've been wanting to do this for a very very long time. I figure if I state it here, I might just really do so.. Lol... I'm still not very sure of the colour yet but I can tell you all that it's definitely not going to be black, or white.. :D

About the going to Germany thing, I guess I'll have to wait another time for another chance. I don't really think I have the results needed to apply for all those scholarships. Not even to apply for NUS I think. But if He allows me to, I really wanna go there, to NUS because that's the only place that I know that offers the course that I want to study.
Nothing can be done now. Just wait till Thursday and everything will be clear.
Amen.

No comments: