Tomoro marks the end of my days of doing nothing. And also the second year that I've got to know Raimond. Most probably the day I cry in the public.......
A long wait has led to the day which will determine my future. Not a time to regret, only a time to reflect.
Heart beating, heart thumping,
How the hell, will I sleep tonight???
To say I'm not nervous is just a stupid lie. I think I'm going crazy as time rolls on... Yesterday night I was laughing so hard reading a comic that I think I'm going nuts!!! Today, I've tried my best to make myself tired. I've succeded only in making my eyes a bit sleepy, but still dont feel like sleeping... Haih..
Anyways, today, MC, New, and FC they all came to Sibu. So I spent my whole afternoon and night driving them and EC around. Actually I was thinking of staying with MC tonight, afterall we haven't met each other for the last 3 months. But my all so loving mum wouldn't allow that. And my bro keeps spending the night at his friend's house when he comes home. Talk about prejudice!
So now, I want to sleep, I cannot sleep, I wanna sleep, I don't feel like sleeping........... HELP!!!!!!
Of course, I'll be posting again tomorrow to tell the world about how I'm going to die. Look forward to it.... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment