Ok, a friend told me that I should be more positive here, so I'll try my best. But I cannot promise anything.. Hehehe...
Anyways, two of my best friends are together now, you know what I mean. They remind me of another couple I know. Denying is the first stage of everything (well, almost). Those two love birds make me feel like an idiot. Judging by their behavior since the past few days, I can see that something is different. I should have known better than been the big light bulb sitting there. But then, it's not just me... Lol..
That guy's not going read my blog but I think I need to clear myself here. If he hurts her in anyway, he should really be careful of his balls... I'm not kidding here.... ^_^ I'm the devil!!!!!
As for me, my turn will come, my prince will come, of course, in my dreams. But I believe that someday, he'll turn up one way or another.. Lol...
Best of luck to the both of them, having long distance relationship. After one whole year of teasing the both of them, FINALLY!!!!! Frankly, I'm happy for her, not him. He's not good enough for her.. Heheheh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment