Friday, March 23, 2007

Just now was soooo paiseh.... *_*

OMG!! I did something really embarasing just now. This goes to show how ignorant people would react to something they don't really know about.......

I was going to send a gift to CL who's still in India. Little innocent me thinks that sending by DHL would be fast, reliable and affordable. Then the kind auntie at the counter told me that if I want to send the parcel, it'll be RM 236!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I mean, the thing that I'm sending is like, 10 times cheaper than that!!!!!

I was like, so embaresed that I want to bury myself in a hole. Luckily, EC was there with me so I wasn't facing all these alone. That auntie is really really nice. She keeps telling me: Don't feel bad, don't feel bad. Man! I feel bad for making her say that to me so many times..... Luckily that lady spoke Hokkien to me. If it was Foochow, I'll be conversing in Chinese all the time to her..

So, after that, I went to tell CL's mum. She called CL's dad, and he offered to send it for us. I was like nonononononono.. Then the ever so clever CL told me to keep the thing here and wait till she comes home and just send the card. Well, that's more like it. Sending a card to her cost no more than RM3.00, which is 100 times cheaper than that stupid 'reliable' courier thing.! This is the last time I'm thinking of sending anyone anything bigger than a card! EVER!!! :P

No comments: