Today started out just fine. Went for breakfast with WY and EC before going to school to help the teachers. We were laughing crazily looking at the Guiness World Record book and it's so nice to see Miss PiYu again. She is really a funny teacher... Well, too funny to be a teacher anyways... Thank goodness she's not reading this, she'll kill me... ;)
So, after the results came in, we started our work, keying in the results to the school's computers. After that, I went down to stroll among the students, wanting to see some friends and ask them how they do. SUPER bad mistake. After doing so, I can't help but think what would happen in 3 days time. WY was like: 72 hours left to go. Man! Those got me into such foul mood (plus I'm very sleepy) that I slept as soon as I reached home. Now, I feel better.. hehehehe..
I met a guy from Netherlands or Holland on Saturday night. Where? ICQ of course. I know that ICQ is full of those dirty talking scumbags, but once in a while, you do get to find someone sweet there. Raimond found me 2 years ago around this time, and I found Remco, or Teddy his nickname. We were teasing the hell out of each other, he managed to boost my ego by telling me again and again that I look great and is not fat. :P He's the only one to tell me that, even after seeing all those super ugly photos that I sent him. In fact, he doesn't look too bad himself. I saw his pic, he looks just like an actor I saw in a movie call 'Stage Beauty' the day before. Call that coincidence! It's so nice chatting with him, I look forward to it and enjoy every minute of it. One of the reason is, he likes to call me naughty angel, while he is the devil; he also taken to call me sweety which I think is very very sweet. Now you know, I'm sweet, I'm naughty, and I'm an angel.... ^_^
Oh, I just realise something. The recents years have shown me what it takes to win an Oscar. I think it is ok for me to conclude that, in order to win the Oscar for the best movie, you must have one word. Just one word, either you say it out (with emotion or you fix it with another word) or you act it out. Look at Brokeback Mountain and The Departed, see anything in common? Lets just say it's a common word but you don't get to hear it quite so often. Take a guess......
Ok, time's up. The word is the ever famous, fuck! I think you understand the Brokeback Mountain part. Let me explain the other movie. From the moment the movie started, all I hear is f***, motherf***, f*** yourself.. Things like that. I was aghast! But I guess we'll all have to get ues to that. If it was my students saying those in my presence, he/she will have a blackboard duster in the mouth! I just wouldn't tolerate kids saying it! Haih.. I'm acting like some mean old lady...
Hmm, that about wrap it up my writing spree today. Anyone of you a gay here? -_- "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment