Saturday, March 31, 2007

My 11th anniversary

Haha. Today marks the eleventh year since I first moved to Sibu on 31 March 1996.

Of course, this eleven year has been really fruitful. 4 years in SRB Sacred Heart, one week in SMK St. Elizabeth, 5 years in SMK Methodist, one day in SMK Sacred Heart, and 2 more years in SMK Methodist.

This year should be the crossroad of my life. What I do this year will determine what I will become in the future. Don't really sound quite philosophical as I would like to put it.. :p

Anyways, today is CL's birthday, and I haven't even send out the card yet.. Muahaha... Let her wait..!!! >_< And 4 days after this is EC's 20th anniversary. OMG!!! Still haven't prepare anything. Don't even have a single idea of what to do/buy! haih... Good thing for them my birthday isn't for another 6 month. Hehehehe :p

No comments: