After the shocking news yesterday, those two are really showing off to me!! Haih.. After listening to their sweet stories, I'm asking: WHERE IS MY PRINCE???? Lol...
Enough with that. With my stomach growling, I think I'm going to starve tonight. It's unhealthy to eat supper... Especially for me.. Hehhehehh..
Ok, I'm getting to my point here. This morning, I consulted my teacher about the courses and choices that I put in my application IPTA, ie local university, are big gambles. This means that I have little chance of getting those courses because of huge competition this year. She asked me to think of a back-up plan. And as if the higher power is calling, there was a talk given by officers from UTAR about that university. Within the courses offered, there's even one which I had put for my first choice in IPTA. What do you think I would do? Of course I'll go for it right?
After refering to my parents and a few of my friends, and getting green lights from they all, I think I'm going to KL in May, that is if there's no accidents. Frankly, I really hope to get an offer in NUS, that's the only place offering the thing that I really want to study. But, if there's no prawns, fish will do right? Lol...
So, this sums up my blog today. I hope that some of you guys will help me pray that I can be lucky academicly this year.. Heheh... Good luck to you all as well!!!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment