skip to main | skip to sidebar

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

eat, sleep play is what i love to do.. :P

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Muahahaha!!!

I'm going to Penang tomoro!!!

Haha. I dont know what else to say.. I'm too excited now!!!

I'm going to KL too.. And also SG...

So NICE!!!




.....
Posted by Ana at 1:20 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See?? You are not complaining now... Haha. Say..........
YES!!! and then proceed to jump 10 feet from the ground. Hehe... ^^

8:47 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Ana
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ▼  2007 (64)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ▼  May (13)
      • Muahahahhah!!
      • Finally!!!
      • What do you think?
      • Muahahaha!!!
      • Reality Check
      • I got my letter from NUS today!!!
      • A tribute to mothers....
      • Some random thoughts
      • The same question...
      • Spidey!!
      • My new hair style.. Which will only last until the...
      • A trip to the Hair Spa
      • And so... The story goes on...
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (5)
  • ►  2005 (64)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (8)

Links

  • Google News