
I always know that doing house chores is tiring. But doing all makes me sooo tired!!!
My mum went away for a course in Miri since last Saturday. Meaning all the housework are left to me, and my siblings. But you think la, when mum's at home they also don't wanna do anything....
And today, my mum's finally coming home!!! I never realise how much I miss her... Hehehehe... Knew that when I went to SG before but.. Forgot liaw.. Until now.....
So, tomoro I'm going to take my mum out for a hair-wash, I've finish ironing the clothes so she won't have to do it tomoro, I'm going to force my bro and sis to wash the car later, I'm taking my mum to a restaurant for dinner, this time it's on me!! Cos I finally have my own money mah... :p
And then, there'll be a cake for her as well.. But I booked it too late.. So can only take on Monday.. But.. Still okay la hoh... -.^
To all mothers... HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
yo! sorry ah. coz i scared that if i comment in the previous entries, u might not see it.
yup.
dun care lah. juz do what u think is right. for if we juz follow what the others tell us to do, and if unfortunately, we do regret later, we'll blame the third parties.
whereas if we do what we think is right, we cant blame anyone. and there should be no regrets, for we were merely pursuing our dreams.
having a dream is better than none.
wish ya good luck!
(:
Post a Comment