Thursday, May 24, 2007

Muahahahhah!!

I reached Penang 3 days ago. Straight after I landed, we went to the bus terminal to buy some tickets. Then my cousin brought us to Tesco. That night, me bro took us to Gurney Plaza to walk walk.. Haha

The next day we spent the whole afternoon in Queensbay Mall. That place was sooooo cool!! It was HUGE!!! That night's activity I cannot remember liaw.. haha

Yesterday, me and EC went to Prangin Mall in search of a pair of shoes for me, and some clothes for her.. Haha.. I saw one pair of shoes that I really like. But DAMNIT!! There's non of my size... :(

This morning, we 'hiked' up the hill to Kek Lok Si. We woke up at 730am. Then we went to eat some 'dim sum' before going up to the temple. It was a real adventure. Walking up there, just the two of us... Hehehehe...

I just so love Penang!!! :D

No comments: