Just now, I was calculating the extimated cost for me to study in SG. Suddenly I was jolted back from the moon... It was HUMONGOUS!!!! (I think it's spelt correctly)
Okay.. So now I better appologise to u, H-guy. I wasn't really listening the other day. But then, you really 'hou-lian-pi'. Who says you can be my reality-check-officer???
Now I'm again having second thoughts. Seems to be having a lot lately... I told my mum just now that IF I get one of my first 3 choices I put for local university, then perhaps I'll stay. But according to my teacher in school, those 3 choices are a big gamble! Heck! I don't even know if I can get into university here...!!!!!! ARGH!!!!
Anyways, back to the happy things. I'm going to Penang on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!! After weeks of anticipating this, it's finally here!!!! Woo hoo!!
This time, I'm going to Singapore, for a day (or 2 days) trip. To tell the truth, I was very reluctant, I AM still super mega giga RELUCTANT to go!! But, miss EC wanna go, and me not going makes me feel like I did something really wrong to her............................................... Haih...
Well, that SG trip cuts my Penang stay to just 4 days. then we gotta take a 12< bus ride from Penang to SG! Imagine tat!! Then of cos you'll find me dead before you find me take the same ride BACK there... We're going to KL earlier than planned. Because of that stupid stupid STUPID open day for Science F. Now I truelly understand the saying: men proposes, God disposes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haih... I know you are super mega giga tera RELUCTANT to go... So.. really, Really, REally, REAlly, REALly, REALLy, REALLY (x >1000) grateful, ok??
Hehe. I'll pay for your fare to Singapore lo...
Post a Comment