Friday, May 11, 2007

Some random thoughts

These are some quotes from a book I'm reading, The Fifth Mountain.


A child can always teach an adult three things : to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.

If you have a past that dissatisfies you, forget it now! Imagine a new story of your life, and believe in it. Concentrate only on those moments in which you achieved what you desired, and this strength will help you to accomplish what you want.

The brave are always stuborn.

I think that the second one suits me now, I'm trying to forget all the not-so-good things in my life. And once I go to university (wherever it is) I'll start a new life.. :p hopefully ;)

Anyways, still thinking about going to SG to study or not.... I still haven't received that offer letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: