Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spidey!!

Yea!! I went to watch the movie yesterday!! It's so nice!! It's exciting, romantic, funny, stupid, sad, good... Any other words you have to describe a movie. True, sometimes it's quite lame and boring in some places but what can I say. It's Spidey... How can it be not nice? Heheheh

And so, there I was, excited after watching our dear Spidey. Then I checked my email and found a thing that changed my life FOREVER!!! Well, not that serious. Just that I didn't get the ASEAN scholarship for NUS.

Before this, I told you that I got offered Civil Eng in NUS right? I was like, if I get the scholarship, I'll defintely go there! But then....

So now.. What should I do?? HELP~~~~

1 comment:

Howard Low said...

all I can tell you is that you just lost RM100k from Singapore government...=p

just kidding. You shouldn't drop asean back then la. wasted ler.