Thursday, April 07, 2005

Another day of flooding~~~

Well, today went over like everyday else, except that the class was super noisy this morning, with 3 free periods... I felt as if my ears are going deaf!
The flooding problem in Sibu is getting worse. This afternoon, at about 1pm, the water level at some places is 1 feet, but that was when the water was going out, I heard that by 3 pm, the water will rise again... OMG, it's still raining out there... Wonder how many would be absent tomorrow... T_T
Anyways, I'm going to Kuching tomorrow for the selection test. Just foind out that a few other friends are going there too... I hope that at least one of us will get selected to go to Singapore, it'll be a new experience.. I've never been there before... I really really hope that the questions would be easy enough...
I fell so bad for all the people out there.. First the Pope, then Prince Renier of Monaco...(i hope o spelled the name right..:P)
That's all.... Ciao!

No comments: