Today started off unlike any other day... First, my bro had to go to the toilet many times till my sis was mad so we sent her off to school first, thinking of going later... However, it turns out that my bro's condition was worse than expected so I stayed home to look after him... Meaning I don't have to go to school.... ^_^
Then I got the news that the shortlisted list for the JPA interview is released, so I went online to check mine... I didn't get it... Not even an interview... But all my friends got it... EC, CL, WY, and even Hung Ai... Of course TH got it as well.. Oh yeah, Bernard and Shin Shin also got selected.. But Jacinta also as unlucky as I am.... :'(
Haih... First I didn't get the Petronas one... Now, add in the JPA scholarships... And also the Matrikulasi thingy... Only left the BPG one to study TESL... But I'm not putting high hopes in that...
Anyway, CL and WY and Hung Ai and the others are going to their interviews next week... And I'll be all alone in the class.... :'( Boohoohoo........................................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment