Wednesday, April 06, 2005

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! I got the letter asking me to go for the selection test for the ASEAN scholarship.... My friend, Ee See got her's through fax last week and I've given up hope to get it already.. Then, there it was, there in my mail box!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so HAPPY!!!
And these few days, I think since Monday, Sibu is in a state of flood.. With the river water level rising, because of all the rain in the upper parts, Sibu is really in a watery condition.. Plus, there was this rain last night which lasted until this morning.. Can you imagine? Well, I got stuck in that stupid traffic jam for ONE WHOLE HOUR before getting home.. Sibu people are really inconsiderate when it comes to driving.. I'm not pointing to anyone but that's the truth.. Including me.. :P
Today's another boring day at school.. With six periods of Pengajian Am.. The first four was okay.. Then the last two which were on the last two periods was really BORING! I was falling asleep just sitting there..
But then, we had two free periods today, one for Physics as the teacher's not around.. We were so so so very noisy that our very own Mr Yeo, who lives next door to our classroom came just to remind us that his bedroom is just behind our noticeboard ( at the back of the class )... :P :p
Thank goodness the princpal didn't caught us... Hehehehe
Tomorrow, Chai Ling is going to Kuching.. Leaving me alone in that boring class.. But I'm going there on Friday too, with Ee See.. That makes three of us all going there... Huuuuuuuuuuuuuu^_^

No comments: