Eh... sorry for not updating this for the last four days... I was away at Kuching, for the selection test for ASEAN Scholarship. As if it was planned, CL and EC went to Kuching as well... CL to accompany her grandma and EC for the test as well... On Friday night, Cl and I went for a walk at the riverside there... It was quite scary considering we were alone, without any grownups, just the two of us... This morning, when the teacher mentioned about the increasing crime rates, we can't help but to think that we were really lucky that evening.. :D
Then, on Saturday, I went to Merdeka Palace for the test... Apparently, the 10 finalist of Malaysian Idol 2004 was living there too, as my friends told me. But I couldn't recognise them as I'm not a fan to those Idols things... :P
The first paper, General Ability is quite easy for both me and EC because we did some similar test before... The Maths paper was HARD!! Really, I think for most of the candidates there... After that, EC and me went for a lunch at an Italian restaurant.. What a BIG mistake... The food was expensive, not our style of food, and it made us late for the afternoon session of the test.... :'( Even though the atmosphere of the restaurant is really nice, we didn't have ample time to enjoy that... I kept telling my friends that is the kind of restaurant for ladies to go with their boyfriends.. :P But I'm not going to that kind of restaurant again... ^_^
That night, I dragged EC to have dinner with me... Lucky I brought her along... Or else I'd be bored to ... there.. :P And before that, I nearly fell on the road when I walk to the hotel where I had my dinner... My leg was bruised and it still hurts.. Boohoo :'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment