Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I never thought there's anyone reading this.. :P

AAhhh, another day at school today... Today, I had a double lesson for MUET... The teacher asked us to do the conversation part of the MUET exam.. She gave us the task: task A and task B... At first, I thought she was going to ask me to stand and give my opinion on task A.. But she didn't... I was really very nervous there.. then when I was just relaxing a bit.. Trying to slow down my heart beat.. She asked me to stand for task B, where I had to argue about my opinion... After that.. she picked out some boys to argue with me... One supported me, another two who obviously don't know what to say 'completely' agreed with my idea.. Only one who was 'brave' enough to say he opposes... Then, just when I thought up some interesting arguement to throw back at him, we were saved by the bell.. :P Oh yeah.. I forgot to tell you that I was trembling all that time standing there, talking.. I think my voice shake too.... Even though I pretty much enjoyed it.. :P

No comments: