YEAH!! Today, I got the slip for the JPA interview!! I'm so so so so so so damn happy... :D
Ok, let's finished what I promised.. :P
Last Friday, I went to Penang, my grandma's birthday... That AirAsia is really something... The flight got delayed until 10.25pm, and I reached KL the next morning, at 12.15 am.... Then I had to sit in the car for 4 long hours to get to Penang... Hardly get any sleep... I reached Penang at 5 in the morning... Then I go straight to bed.. My usual one in my cousin's room... At 8, my mum dug me out from that sweet warm bed.. and I started my loooooooonnnnnnnggggg day...
First thing I did was go to see my grandma, then went for breakfast at one of my favourite places in Pg, Rifle Range. Those Pg food are awesome.. Next, I went back to take a bath, then off we go to the old folks home where all my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandaunt and of course my grandma gave out some angpau and cakes and sweets to the old folks there... We even visited the whole home...
And then it's back home preparing for the night... I dont usually do any housework at home but when I'm in Pg, I'm a good gal. How hypocrite of me.. :P So, i helped out.. what's there to do anyway...
That night was smashing... About 200+ people flooded the house... Lucky it was big enough to accomodate all those ppl... :P We were busy until 10+, until all the guests left, then it's cleanout time... Luckily we had a catered buffet, where the guys will clear out all the food, tables and chairs...
That trip was FUN, but the most fun part is that I get to see all my cousins again... I really love to be there.. Maybe because there are no homework, no school. just fun fun fun there... ^_^
Plus, I got some ang pau from my uncles and aunts there for my good results... hehehe T_T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment