Yes, I know I've not been telling tales about myself for very long... It's just that there's nothing interesting to write about, and the most important factor, I'm too lazy.. :P
Ok, I'm going to have my ballet exam tomorrow.. I think I'm gonna fail this year.. I was just not good enough.. Even when I was practicing just now, it was terrible.. -_-"
And, I'm going to Miri tomorrow... Last week, it was my friends who were there, now it's my turn... I got the interview.. Yay!!!!
In case you haven't notice, (I just noticed it yesterday...) I've been going out a lot these few weeks.. I went to many places nearly every week... First stop was Kuching. Then Penang. Now Miri... And I loved it!! Hehehehe
Enough of the nonsense... Wish me luck... I really need piles and piles of it... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment