Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I got my letter from NUS today!!!

Whooppeee!! Finally, after 2 weeks of waiting for that damn letter, I got it today!!!!

From the letter, I can further confirms my 'want' to go to NUS. I just found a superb programme that can help me achieve my dream!!!

It's called Language Preparation Programme which prepared students going on Students Exchange Programme to either Austria, Belgium, France, Germany or Switzerland!! And of course, you know that I want to go to Germany!!!!!!!

Accepting this offer in NUS, I really hope that I can one day achieve my goal!

Please.. Help me.. Help me pray that I can get into this LPP thing... Please.. (I'm looking at you with puppy eyes... ) @_@

1 comment:

Howard Low said...

dont' act cute la, even with cat eye doesnt mean they will give you the programme =p *poured freezing cold water*

haha, just try your best lo, not like mere praying will give you the programme you desired. all the best